Mithila University LNMU BCom Admit Card 2020 Private: Hy Friends, Today we will give you information of Lalit Narayan Mithila University LNMU BCom Admit Card 2020, along with the link given below you Mithila University LNMU BCom. You will be able to download the Year Admit Card 2020. We have provided you the link of BCom 1st Year / 2nd Year / 3rd Year LNMU Admit Card 2020 here.
UPDATED On 27-01-20: BA / B.SC. / B.Com related to Mithila University (LNMU). We will update the information of the 1st / 2nd / 3rd year students on the Admit Card for the year 2019-20 soon. Till then you must keep visiting this page of SSCHindi for information about new updates.
LNMU BCom Admit Card 2020
Mithila University Admit Card 2020 Private / Regular LNMU BCom 3rd Year Admit Card 2020 @ lnmuuniversity.in: Mithila University is going to conduct semester and back paper exam for various Regular and Private Courses in a few days. Before every test is conducted, Mithila University BCom 3rd Year Admit Card 2020 will be issued to all the students who have registered for the Semester / Annual / Back Paper Examination.
About Mithila University [LNMU]:
The temple of Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga is the result of the cherished desire of the people of this region. Eminent academics like Dr. Amarnath Jha, Dr. R.C. Majumdar, Dr. A.S. Altekar, Dr. Sunit Kumar Chatterjee and many others had expressed their views in favor of setting up a modern university in Darbhanga. This demand was introduced from time to time in state legislatures and parliament.
Mithila University was established on 5 August 1972 by an ordinance of the Government of Bihar, which was subsequently enacted through legislatures. The University is governed by the Bihar State Universities Act, 1976. The university was named LALIT NARAYAN MITHILA UNIVERSITY based on University Notification No. 6760-7244 dated 28 April 1980.
Www.lnmuuniversity.in LNMU BCom Admit Card 2020
|University Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Name of Exam||UG Exam|
|Courses Offered||BA BSC BCOM etc|
|Type of Exam||Annual Exam|
|Part||Part 1, 2, 3|
|Exam Date for Part III||03rd March to 24th March 2020|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Hall Ticket issue date||18th January 2020|
|Official Web site||www.lnmuuniversity.in|
Students can get access to an official web portal www.lnmuuniversity.in for their LNMU University Mithila Admit Card 2020 Private BCom 3rd Year. Candidates need to have patience and regular preparation before attending the written examination. We are informing you that LNMU Mithila University BCom 3rd Year Admit Card 2020 will be available 10 to 15 days before the exam dates. Here is an update of some easy ways to have a quick look at the Admit Card in the section.
University Mithila BA, BSc, BCom, MA, Mcom 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Private Student its Registration No You can download your Admit Card [Hall Ticket] from the university website by registering.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Mithila Annual and Semester Exam 2019-2020 are uploaded on the official website of Private Admit Cards / Call Letter (www.lnmuuniversity.in). We advise students, please stay connected with the university website to download the Admit Card and get the latest updates….
LMNU UG Admit Card BA BSC BCom Part 1/2/3
|LNMU B.Sc Part 1 Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.Com Part 1 Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.A Part 1 Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.Sc Part 2 Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.A Part 2 Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.COM Part 2 Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.Sc Part 3 Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.A Part 3 Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.COM Part 3 Admit Card 2019||CLICK HERE|
How to download Mithila University BCom 3rd Year Admit Card 2020?
- Students can download their LNMU Hall Ticket 2020 BCom 3rd Year Online by following the steps given below-
- Visit the official university portal- http://www.lnmuuniversity.in/.
- Click on the Admit Card link given on the frontpage of the website.
- Select Respected Course.
- Enter all the required information in the space provided and click on the “Submit” button.
- Admit card will appear for the related program.
- Finally, save and take a printout of Hall Ticket and retain it till the completion of the examination and beyond.
Details On LMNU Admit Card
- Roll No.
- Registration No.
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- College Code and Name
- Centre Code and Name
- Subject details
- Student signature
LMNU Admit Card Collage Wise
|M.M. College, Kadirabad, Darbhanga||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|M.M.T.M. College, Darbhanga||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|M.R.S.M. College, Anandpur, Darbhanga||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|M. G. College, Darbhanga||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|R.B.J. College, Bela, Darbhanga||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|L.C.S. College, Darbhanga||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|N. Jha Mahila College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Bahera College, Bahera, Darbhanga||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|A.M.M. College, Benipur, Darbhanga||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Sati-Bharat College, Parari, Darbhanga||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Q.A. Degree College, Jale, Darbhanga.||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|P.L.M. College, Jhanjharpur, Madhubani||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|S.M.J. College, Khajedih, Madhubani||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|K.S.R. College, Sarairanjan, Samastipur||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Janta Degree College, Korthu, Darbhanga.||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|A.H.S.A. College, Madhubani||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|P.D.K.J. College, Andharatharhi, Madhubani||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|S.N.M. College, Bhairaw Sthan, Madhubani||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Lutan Jha College, Nanaur, Madhubani||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|R.N.J.Collgege, Madhwarpur Madhubani||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Janaki Devi Gaurishankar Saraf Degree Mahila College,Jaynagar Madhubani||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Vidhi Mahavidyalay, Samastipur||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|S.M.R.C.K. College, Samastipur||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Mahanth Narayan Das College, Chandauli, Ujiyarpur (Samastipur)||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Chhattu Roy College, Kishanpur ,Samastipur||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|S.K. College, Thatiya, Rosera, Samastipur||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|G.K.P.D. College, Karpoorigram, Samastipur||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Sant Kabir College, Samastipur||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|R.L.S.R.M.D. College, Shivajinagar, Samastipur||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Rural Institute of Higher Education, Birauli, Samastipur||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|R.C.S.S. College, Bihat, Begusarai||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|R.B.S. College, Teyai, Begusarai||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|R.K.A. Law College, Begusarai||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Mahanth Ram Jiwan Das College, Vishnupur, Begusarai||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
LNMU Instructions for Students
- The candidate has to reach the examination center half an hour before the appointed time.
They will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after half an hour of commencement of the examination and will be deprived of the examination.
- As soon as the time of examination is over or finished writing, the examinee will have to give his answer book to the Principal Inspector of the room. In any case, the answer sheet should not be left on the desk nor should it be taken out of the examination hall.
- Answer book which has been submitted once will not be returned to the candidate in any case.
- A designated seat will be arranged for each candidate, on which the number inscribed in his / her admit card will be written.
Examiners sit at their designated places.
- A candidate who is found assisting another in the examination or trying to get illegal help in some way or taking other illegal measures for unfair advantage in the examination will be removed from the examination.
- Carrying mobile-phones in the examination hall is prohibited. If found, the mobile will be seized and the candidate will be expelled.
- Those who are found to be following illegal measures in the examination hall will be punished accordingly.
- Before beginning to write the answer, it is mandatory for every candidate to write their center and number and registration number on the cover page of their answer book. But the candidate does not have to write his name at all.
- If a candidate is found guilty of writing something objectionable or inappropriate in his answer book, his name will be sent to the university for proper action.
- It is forbidden for the candidates to take out any papers other than the question paper and their admit card from the examination hall.
- On the order of the Principal Inspector of the examination hall, it will be mandatory for the examinee to sign himself at the required place.
- No one will be allowed to return their answer sheet for one hour after distributing the question paper.
Without the permission of the Principal Inspector, neither will leave his seat nor will he leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
- The candidate will have to follow the instructions of the Center Head, Assistant Center Head and Room Inspectors.
- The candidate will not be able to go outside the examination hall without handing over his answer book in the hand of the room inspector.
- No textbook/assistant book / mobile / calculator etc. can be brought in the examination hall, and if found so, the Kendra will be empowered to take action against the students as per rules.
- Students who cause a disturbance in the examination hall will be punished as per rules.
So how is our LMNU Admit Card 2020 Post, and I hope you all know how easy to check your admit card. kindly share this before exams with your friends in collages and coaching. Admit card will be available for UG and PG courses. Download LMNU Exam Scheme 2020 for BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom from this website. University released the revised new exam scheme of UG (Ba, Bsc, Bcom) and PG (Ma, Msc, Mcom) courses on 12-02-2020. UG exam will start from 25-02-2020 and completed on 29-04-2020.