KV Admission 2020-21: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is also known as KV. The Kendriya Vidyalaya provides admission to cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government employees including defense and para-military personnel by providing a common program of education. The admission process for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 will be started in February 2020. Students who want to get admission in KV school have to first fill the application form. Students can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Apart from this, students will also be able to apply from the link given on our page. Applications can be filled in both online and offline mode. The eligibility criteria will be kept for filling the application form. Only students who have completed it will be considered eligible to apply. Whichever student KV Admission 2020 Those who want to get complete information can read this article completely.
KVS Admission 2020 Application Form Online and Offline Both can be filled. For the application, there are certain qualifications, which are determined by all the qualifications, all of the qualifications, which will be provided by the students. If you are interested in more information read the information provided by us, or if you want to apply then you can apply for KV Admission 2020 from the link given below.
NOTICE: KV Admission Form 2020-21 Session will begin from last week of Feb 2020.
KV Admission 2020
Let the students know that if you want to get information related to KVS Admission 2020, then this article is very useful for you. Because all the necessary information about the admission process of Kendriya Vidyalaya has been shared in this article for the candidates. Candidates will get information related to the application form, letter, reservation selection list etc. Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya is different for different classes. Interested candidates can see some important dates related to KV Admission 2020 in the table given below.
केंद्रीय विद्यालय केवीएस प्रवेश के लिए प्रवेश अधिसूचना और दिशानिर्देश जारी करेगा। केवी में कक्षा 1 के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण मार्च, 2020 के पहले सप्ताह से शुरू होता है, कक्षा- II के लिए पंजीकरण (कक्षा XI को छोड़कर) अप्रैल, 2020 के दूसरे सप्ताह से शुरू होगा और कक्षा XI में प्रवेश के लिए पंजीकरण 10 दिनों के भीतर शुरू होगा। बोर्ड परिणाम घोषित होने के बाद । केवी में प्रवेश पाने वाले छात्र कार्यक्रम के माध्यम से जा सकते हैं और आगे केन्द्रीय विद्यालय की प्रवेश प्रक्रिया के लिए आवश्यक विवरण। सत्र 2020-21 के लिए प्रवेश कार्यक्रम नीचे दिया गया है:
KVAdmission 2020-21 Important dates
|Date of issue of notification||Last week of february 2020|
|Online registration for class-1||March 2020|
|Last date of registration for class-I||March 2020|
|Release of final selection list and admission for class-1||First List – March 2020 Second List – April 2020 (only if seat is vacant)|
|Third final selection list only if seat is vacant||Third List – April 2020|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if sufficient number of seat registration is not received)||Notification – March 2020 Registration – Admission from March to April 2020 – April 2020|
|Registration for class-II (except class-XI)||April 2020|
|Registration Class 2 deadline||April 2020|
|Display of selection list for class-II||April 2020|
|After entering class-2||April 2020|
|Last date of entry (except eleventh)||April 2020|
|For KV students only: Registration for class-XI||After class 10 board results are declared|
|For KV students only: Announcement of selection list and admission for class-XI||Within 20 days of the declaration of Class X board result|
|For Non KV Students: Registration, Admission in class 11||Only if the seats remain vacant after admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission in class-XI||July 2020|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Age Eligibility
|class||minimum age||Maximum age|
|1||5 year||7 years|
|2||6 years||8 years|
|3||7 years||year 9|
|4||8 years||10 years|
|5||year 9||11 years|
|6||10 years||12 years|
|7||11 years||13 years|
|8||12 years||14 years|
|9||13 years||15 years|
|10||14 years||16 years|
|11||No limits||No limits|
|12||No limits||No limits|
- There is no age restriction for admission to class-11, provided that the concerned student is seeking admission in the year of passing the class 10th examination. Similarly, there will be no maximum and minimum age limit for admission in class 12, provided that the concerned student does not have any gaps in his / her regular studies after passing class 10/11.
- Students who were formerly students of Kendriya Vidyalaya but due to non-availability of Central in the transferred area due to transfer of guardian have been forced to study in another school and now there is a relocation to a place where Kendriya Vidyalaya is available, such students Will be given admission above the prescribed number of classes, proof is available to the parent
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Class 11 Qualification
- Human Stream – All students who have passed class X examination.
- Science Stream – Students should get at least 60% marks in all subjects .
- Commerce Stream – Students should get minimum 55% marks in all subjects .
Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2020 seats
- Scheduled candidates – 7.5 percent seats
- Scheduled Caste candidates – 15% seats
- Differently Abled – 3% Seats
- For the most economically weaker section – 25% seats
Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Admission- A Brief detail
|Admission||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020
|Article type||KVS Admission information
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय प्रवेश
|Conducting body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of the application procedure||Online/Offline|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Application Form
Kendriya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020 will be released online. Students will be able to fill the application form by visiting the official website of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Apart from this, students will also be able to fill the application form from the link given on our page. For your information, let us tell you that the application forms will be filled according to the dates fixed.
Applications of any student will not be accepted after the last date fixed. Students are advised to submit Kendriya Vidyalaya admission form 2020 before the last date or till the last date. Students who fill the application form must check their eligibility once. Only students who meet the eligibility criteria are considered eligible to apply. All the information filled in the application form should be correct and correct. By filling up any wrong information, the applications of the students can be canceled.
How to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020
To get admission, students have to first fill the application form. Apart from the official website, students can also apply from the link given on our page. Here are some easy steps to fill the application form. With the help of which students can easily fill the application form. To fill the Kendriya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020, students can follow the steps given by us-
- First of all, the candidates have to go to the official website kvsonlineadmission.in.
- Click on the candidate new registration here.
- After clicking, candidates click on the Instructions link.
- Here candidates click on back to instructions page .
- After the scroll down, candidates click on the proceeding link.
- After opening the link, the candidates will get new registration.
- Fill the information requested in the registration.
- Fill the information requested.
Central School Admission 2020 Selection Process
The list of candidates registration, list of qualified candidates, list of selected candidates, waiting list and all other list will be published on the official website of the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya or on the notice boards of the schools. The selection list for class 1 will be announced in the third week of March. The Class II selection list will be announced in the second week of April 2020. The selection list for class XI will be announced in the month of April itself.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Category
- Under the Central Government, the children of employees employed.
- Children of ex-servicemen.
- Children of foreign national officials who have arrived in India, or have been invited by the Indian government.
- Children of students who are the support bodies and employees of public sector undertakings or higher education institutions of the Government of India.
- Children of state government employees.
- Children of foreign nationals living in India, who are staying in India for personal or government work.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Important Documents
For class 1
- Certificate of age
- Birth certificate
For other classes
- Age certificate
- School transfer certificate
- SSC / ST / OBC / Category Certificate for Students / Below Poverty Line.
- For students with disabilities, a certificate of disability certified by a civil surgeon.
- Certificate of retirement for families involved in defense.
- Permanent residence certificate
Admission to 10th and 12th classes
In addition to the students of Kendriya Vidyalaya, admission in class 10 and 12 is considered to be vacant only. The cases of such admissions in class 10 and 12 are considered only by the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned Regional Office provided that the average number of these classes is less than 40. In such cases, the following conditions of eligibility for admission will also apply.
- The child should have studied the same course in school affiliated to CBSE.
- The child must have attained at least 6.5 CGPA in class 9.
- CGPA will be calculated by the formula used by CBSE to calculate CGPA of class 10th.
- For admission in class 12th, it is necessary to have obtained at least 55% marks in class 11th examination.
- Students should be eligible as per the admission guidelines of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- Combination of those subjects should be available in central schools.
KVS Admission Form 2020
All students, students or their parents who are in the Central University Forms Form 2020, will be filled up on the next day, they will have to take the same number of applications. Students and students of the documents must be absolutely right to be considered that they had found no other errors in documents in student illegal or cancel student will be somewhat responsible for his mistake.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Fee Structure
From here you can see the Fee structure of Kendriya Vidyalaya. This fee structure is for per month. The FE structure given here is according to the year 2020. From this you can estimate the fees for the year 2020.
|Admission fee||25 rupees|
|Re-admission fee||100 rupees|
|Class 9 and 10 (Boys)||200 rupees|
|Class 11 and 12, Commerce and Humanities (Boys)||300 rupees|
|Class 11 and 12 (Boys)||400 rupees|
|From class 3 (which includes computer education)||100 rupees|
|Computer Science Fee (Elective Subjects) + 2||150 rupees|
|School Development Fund (Class 1 to 12)||500 rupees|
FAQS About KVS Admission 2020
Q.1 – Does KV get admission on recommendation?
Ans. Yes, a recommendation can be made for all classes except pre-secondary and class 10,12.
Q.2 – What to do if admissions are left out of applying during the admission process?
Ans. If you are left with applying during the admission process, then keep in mind that in May / June the principal will remove the vacancies.
Q.3 – Does a student with President Award in Scout and Guide get concession in admission.
Ans. President Scouts and meritorious students in scouts and guides get concession in admission
Q.4 – Scheduled candidates: How many seats are there
Scheduled candidates are 7.5 % seats.
Q.5 – What is the mod to of Online Application for KV Admission 2020?
Ans. Applicants both Mod,
Q.6 – Does admission in KV also exceed the prescribed student number?
Ans. Yes, there is a provision for getting admission in KV even above the prescribed number of students.
Q. 7 – When will be Release Selection List for class 2?
Ans. Will release in the last week of April 2020.
Q. 8 – What will be the Qualification for class 11 in KVS?
Ans. Students who qualified with Human Stream and get 60% Marks in all subjects and 55% Marks in commerce can get admission in KVS.
Q. 8 -Minimum and maximum age for class 1?
Ans. The minimum and maximum age is 5-7 years for class 1.
Q. 9 – What is the date to apply for class 1 in KVS
Ans. 19 March 4:00 am
Q. 10 – What are the school times at KV schools
Ans – In almost all Kendriya Vidyalaya there are two shifts taking place daily. Different teachers and staffs are for both the shifts. the morning shift starts at 6:45 to 12:30 in summer and 7:30 to 1:00 in winter. for the second Shift, it is from 12:45 to 5:45 in summer and 1 to 5 in winter. (there may b a difference of half an hour so forgive me for that)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVC)
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is known as KV. There is a system of central government schools in India which is established under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). This includes 1,193 schools in India (as of 1 November 2018) and three abroad. It is one of the world’s largest chains of schools. KV started in 1963 . Every year many students take admission in KV. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is a very large school organization running its schools in every state of India. The Kendriya Vidyalaya has 1093 Central Government Schools in India.
The official website of the kvsangathan.nic.in
Details of the Central College Degree Contact
If a student is to be questioned in the case of parents have any questions you can call on a given number of the KVS, 18, Industrial Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110016
Phone number – 0ll-26858570,265l2579
Email-Commissioner – Kvs@govkin Kvskcommissioner@gmailkcom
Hope you have got an idea of how to take admission in KV school from class 1 to 12. If you have any queries regarding KVS admission 2020-21 batch, then you can comment below and our team will respond to you ASAP.